Find out how you can enable rapid return to service, eliminate material delays and maintain fleet airworthiness.
Integrated Aviation Maintenance Management Software
IFS Maintenix Operator Edition is a comprehensive software system designed specifically to help maintenance management teams address the operational challenges of the highly-dynamic aviation industry. It provides an integrated maintenance management system that empowers aircraft operators with the information insights they need to confidently manage their highest-value assets to support their core business objectives.
With unparalleled experience in supporting fixed- and rotary-wing aviation organizations of all sizes, IFS Maintenix Operator Edition offers an industry-leading approach to effectively balancing day-to-day operational requirements with airworthiness compliance, facilitating real efficiency gains and creating a sustainable competitive advantage.
The end result? Streamlined processes, reduced turnaround times and improved compliance management and fleet reliability analytics, leading to significant maintenance efficiencies and cost reductions.
The seamless operation of an aviation organization is dependent upon maintaining the synchronization of multiple inputs in support of a single goal: an airworthy asset. The right maintenance management software helps aviation organizations ensure asset availability and ongoing quality, while at the same time providing the organization with the tools and data it needs to achieve long-term performance objectives.
IFS Maintenix Operator Edition offers fixed- and rotary-wing operators a fully integrated system for real-time data visibility to enable improved decision-making, quick response to change and assured compliance on asset release:
- Enable rapid return to service – timely information exchange and communications between the various departments involved in ‘day of operations’ maintenance help ensure revenue-generating aircraft satisfy flight schedule demands, spending more time flying and less time being maintained.
- Eliminate material delays – automated parts fulfillment strategy optimizes supply chain response times against increasingly competitive serviceability targets.
- Maintain fleet airworthiness – flexible fleet airworthiness planning and management minimizes impact to day-to-day flight operations.
- Perform reliability analysis – Maintenix Aviation Analytics enables comprehensive analysis on the rich transactional data inside IFS Maintenix to identify trends and support fact-based decision making.
IFS Maintenix Operator Edition comes complete with fully-integrated modular functionality that collectively spans the full spectrum of aviation maintenance management:
Maintenance Operations Control
- Intuitive dashboard helps planners manage assigned aircraft’s serviceability throughout day of operations
- Direct communications with line technicians provides real-time views of latest work assignments and status, helping simplify ad hoc decision-making and troubleshooting
- Real-time work updates streamline shift handovers, with outstanding defects, latest requisitions, orders and shift notes available immediately for delivery to incoming technicians
- Ability to automatically update records, including maintenance scheduling, when corrections are made to a past flight
Optimized Line & Heavy Maintenance
- Work assignment matches aircraft with only those line technicians qualified for the tasks, ensuring accountability and compliance
- Direct access into supply chain verifies correct parts and tools are available on location, minimizing delays that might ultimately lead to an aircraft on ground (AOG)
- Anywhere/anytime access to valid configuration and maintenance history expedites work turnaround
- Direct communications platform between technician and Maintenance Operations & Production Control for easier troubleshooting
- Electronic signatures support, safeguarding accountability and data integrity
Advanced Maintenance Planning
- Multi-horizon line, long-range and production planning delivers information relevant to the specific timelines in play
- Ensures optimal use of parts and labor across all maintenance work, mitigating AOGs
- Engineering updates are applied across all aircraft fleet and associated task deadlines, enabling managers to focus on planning work instead of determining what work needs to be planned
- Task resource lists are automatically assembled from engineering definition or defect record, expediting plan build and ensuring effective execution
- Ability to define weight and balance impacts of maintenance activities so that changes to the operating empty weight and balance can be reflected as soon as maintenance is completed
Integrated Materials Management
- Auto-reservation feature evaluates parts demands with latest plans to ensure accurate parts fulfillment, enabling material planners to focus on managing exceptions
- Alternate check feature identifies where alternate parts are available to expand fulfillment, in line with aircraft’s engineering definition, ensuring optimal inventory use
A Connected Workforce
- Collaborative deferral management capability for fast, effective and recorded decision making
- Real-time at-risk aircraft/AOG monitoring provides current status at a glance
- Faster time to resolution by raising or closing faults and releasing aircraft
- Reduce non-productive time by eliminating paper, double entry of tasks and the churn caused by transcription errors
- Complete in-service asset configuration management, tracking and reporting enables improved data accuracy and full compliance traceability, from engineering through to execution
- Creation and enforcement of engineering rules and policies across the entire maintenance organization makes it easier for planners, mechanics and materials personnel to understand and confidently follow specified procedures
- Perform comprehensive analysis on rich transactional data inside IFS Maintenix to identify trends and support fact-based decision making
- Using built-in or third-party tools, analysts can explore data at different levels of granularity, drill down to a specific aircraft or component, and create dynamic visualizations for data exploration
Total integration for a holistic maintenance environment
IFS Maintenix Operator Edition has been designed to fully integrate into your organization’s operating environment to facilitate the seamless communication of critical information across various departments and software systems. IFS Maintenix application programming interfaces (APIs) provide integrated connectivity to critical systems within the enterprise, including:
- Human Resources
- Supply chain
- Flight operations
- Third-party Maintenance
Coupled with IFS Maintenix Operator Edition, the APIs provide a powerful, flexible and simple interface to any MRO IT environment. They act as a standard set of interfaces that reduce the cost of implementing, supporting and maintaining your overall maintenance business system.
IFS Maintenix Operator Edition delivers a mobile-ready, full-footprint solution spanning all aspects of an aviation organizations' maintenance and engineering requirements.
Read how a modern MRO IT system can help break through process silos, facilitate continuous improvements and deliver information insights.
Safer, Faster, Better: How Modern MRO IT is playing a key role in performance excellence at China Airlines.
Get a full overview and demo of IFS’s enhanced aviation maintenance software suite. Topics include IFS Maintenix Line and Heavy Maintenance, Tail Planning Optimization and Assignment, Engine Overhaul Management and more.