Field Service Software for Asset-Intensive Environments
IFS Enterprise Service Management provides complete end-to-end service management to service business with a heavy focus on capital or linear assets, including complex maintenance repair and overhaul of capital equipment. Our unique ERP-based service management focuses on preventive maintenance associated with higher levels of planning and fewer unplanned and in-day changes. It seamlessly melds back end systems to field service processes, tackling service level agreements (SLAs), helping you meet compliance standards and optimizing longer, complex jobs with a resource optimization engine.
IFS Enterprise Service Management streamlines your back- and front-end business processes with one product that provides your organization with complete service management from finance to the field. IFS Enterprise Service Management is ideal for mission-critical asset maintenance work and for manufacturers completing work against aftermarket service or maintenance contracts on capital equipment.
- Fully integrated with Best-in-Class ERP for a seamless service management experience
- Complete project management from forecasting and planning to project completion
- Full maintenance module that addresses planning and execution
- Contract management to ensure work is completed per agreements
- Mobility for both field resources and plant operators provides access anywhere, anytime, with offline capabilities
- Ensure both sides of the customer experience run seamlessly with exchange and shipment management, barcode enabling, information logs and more
- Manage complex, long-term projects with budgeting and forecasting tools, work breakdown structures, and project planning
- Support planned and predictive maintenance models. Show detailed task lists and work breakdown structures