IFS Manufacturing - Costing
About the course
This course is a course towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist - Functional accreditation. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Costing exam
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Costing in support of multiple modules in IFS Applications™.
- Inventory Process Flow
- Part and Part Structure
- Warehouse Structure
- Inventory Transactions
- Goods Receipt and Quality Inspection
- Additional Basic Data and Requirements
- Stock Deviation
- Serial Tracking and Condition Codes
- Internal Requirements
- Inventory transactions and reports
- Inventory valuation
- Remote Warehouse
By the end of this course students will:
- Understand the Costing functionality available in IFS Applications.
- Be able to set up and understand the basic data required for Product Costing.
- Be able to demonstrate how Product Costing works in IFS Applications.
- Be able to retrieve and analyse information from Product Costing.
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (recommended)
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Manufacturing