Evolutionary Aviation Software for Commercial MROs
Commercial maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) organizations bear the challenge of delivering on the highest quality of service while achieving competitive turnaround times (TAT) and delivering aircraft, engines or other complex assets and component availability to the expectations of their customers within an industry renowned for uncovering the unknown.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) expects airline outsourced MRO spending to increase by 45 percent over the next decade, representing a huge business opportunity for MROs and OEMs who are successful at remaining both competitive and profitable in a global business with finite margins that have seen regional barriers fall with the low price of oil that's increasing airline customer mobility.
To overcome this challenge, you must maximize MRO competitiveness and deliver top- and bottom-line value with evolutionary enterprise software that's designed to streamline your operations, from client opportunity management, through bidding & quoting, visit planning & preparation, executing maintenance to contract, client progress & performance reporting and commercial invoicing.
To stay ahead of the competition and deliver on business objectives, today's MROs will need to:
- Optimize plan-driven turnaround times
- Minimize bid and contract contingencies
- Deliver unrivaled compliance and safety
- Develop accurate, non-routine estimates
- Execute real-time production planning and control
- Improve operational efficiency
- Collaborate with customers and suppliers
- Comply with industry regulations
- Identify and manage critical path activities
- Support complex contracts and part provisioning
- Manage projects and contract terms in real time
- Integrate enterprise-wide
IFS provides an unrivaled understanding of market issues with more than 30 years of industry experience. Our aviation software is built on industry standards, so you aren't locked into a proprietary technology, and our flexible, modular architecture helps you to adapt and grow no matter where you are on your journey.
Airframe, Engine, Component MRO Services
IFS Applications provides a purpose-built, industry-focused MRO solution formed of modular components that delivers enterprise breadth from HR and finance to supply chain and logistics while automating cycle times and management of service operations and complex value chains to maximize efficiencies and reduce operational costs.
IFS Applications allows you to benefit from:
- Smart scheduling of maintenance tasks and quick decision-making to minimize aircraft and asset turnaround time
- Automatic reminders and easy record keeping ensures regulatory compliance
- Optimized production plans and improved inventory provisioning
- Efficient, real-time collaboration with customers and suppliers
- Integrated MRO and fleet management
IFS MRO products provide organizations the ability to scale their MRO business solutions to meet their needs and maximize the efficiency and profitability of their business, be they:
- Airframe MRO providers
- Engine/Complex Assembly MRO providers
- Component MRO providers
Or any combination of all three.
MRO Fleet Management Services
IFS Maintenix gives organizations the ability to run CAMO services and maintenance operations services in real-time, with accurate configuration management and effective planning. The power of IFS's best-of-breed Maintenix product sits in the ability to define and manage the asset hierarchies that create 'as designed' and 'as supported' configuration baselines. Real-time validations ensure that actual 'as maintained' configurations comply with the engineering rules defined by every baseline.
IFS software provides Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) with critical capabilities to plan, coordinate and execute a secure 360-degree operational maintenance program:
- Heavy maintenance production planning and control
- Line maintenance planning and execution
- Comprehensive work packaging
- Tool and resource management
- Material and parts management
- Component repair and shop manufacturing
Strategic Forecasting & Dynamic Planning
IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence gives you the power to activate your data to provide business insight.
- Intelligent business process management for smarter end-to-end operations
- Visual insight, decision support and execution at enterprise level
- Predictive analytics enables enterprise-wide scenario planning
- Collaboration support at business object level (e.g. engine, project, person)
- Multi-organization, multi-system insight
- Predefined 'cockpits' that support the process view associated with functional services
The future of commercial aviation is digital. Being able to handle today's business challenges is important; shaping what's next is crucial to growth and continued success. For aviation organizations to adapt to a transition in business models and prepare for what's next in the unpredictable market, embracing digital transformation is imperative. IFS's modular architecture supports your transformational journey with innovate solutions that include the IFS IoT Business Connector™ and advanced analytics. IFS helps organizations to leverage the latest technology, preparing them for the future of commercial aviation.
Havacılık ve Savunma Kaynakları
IFS offers an enterprise-wide solution for 3rd party MROs that helps you streamline your business and optimize efficiency with a single technology partner.
IFS Engine MRO is an industry-tailored solution that provides end-to-end support from shop visit work scoping through to re-delivery and all your supporting processes in one complete package.
Safer, Faster, Better: How Modern MRO IT is playing a key role in performance excellence at China Airlines.