Cooper Software Ltd
Cooper Software is a leading technology consultancy that delivers successful and innovative business change.
We are a systems integration specialist with a focus on making our clients’ business systems work harder for them and have delivered over 750 projects for over 200 clients worldwide. Whether that’s fitting your IFS system to meet unique business processes, providing a one-stop shop for Business Intelligence needs, bespoke applications, to joining your system and those of your supply chain together or providing round the clock support using specifically developed skills, tools and utilities, Cooper Software has the breadth and depth of knowledge to Make it work™.
We are an IFS Silver Partner and application specialist, an IFS Reseller and a Qlik Solution Partner and since being founded in 2005 have grown to become one of Europe’s largest independent providers of products, consulting services and support for Enterprise Software and Business Intelligence Solutions.
We take a holistic approach to working with our clients and look to understand the fundamentals of their business in detail. Making use of our industry-leading software products and applications, our expert full-time team of functional and technical consultants, our business intelligence consultancy and our dedicated 24/7 support desk, our clients achieve a greater degree of satisfaction with their system overall.
We are headquartered in Dalgety Bay in Fife, Scotland.
Cooper Software SDK™
A development kit that allows in-house IT teams to extend IFS system functionality & to build their own mobile & add-on apps for IFS.
A report delivery system that automates & delivers reports electronically.
Mobile data capture solution that eliminates manual errors & increases stock traceability & supply chain collaboration.
Automates business transactions providing secure & tracked message processing.
Cooper Software Security Toolkit
Provides user management of Permission Sets and Segregation of Duties, with full traceability and audit compliance.
A highly experienced team with major project delivery experience including implementations & upgrades with established project delivery methodology.
Qlik for IFS
Qlik® is a leader in the visual analytics & business intelligence market, Cooper Software is the only specialist QlikView for IFS consultancy in Europe.
Full remote service desk support providing 1st and 2nd line support to enhance & support user capability.
As an IFS Partner and IFS Reseller, Cooper Software is able to provide a suite of IFS products and applications to maximize the value of your IFS system, using our own developed technologies to map business and system processes together. We bridge functionality gaps to provide multiple benefits: operational efficiency gains, improved data accuracy, process streamlining, wider visibility of information across multiple sources and enhanced system features.
Under our partnership with IFS we specialise in major project delivery:
- A full-time team of 20 consultants throughout the UK including functional consultants, administration, and project managers covering all business workflows and multiple ERP platforms.
- We have IFS Applications™ 9 instances running in Cooper Software Systems estate, to ensure all of our team have the necessary experience. We can also use these environments to test and model specific client workflows and processes.
- Our team is typically made up of staff who previously led their own implementation or business focused upgrades, rather than vendor consultants. All have direct experience of implementation and/or upgrading ERPs.
- Focused on major project delivery, preferably not just failing implementations:
- Project management tools set and methodology based on PRINCE2 and ITIL best practice.
- Utilities and products to accelerate project activities including data migration, reporting, system setup, patch management, interfaces, segregation of duties, etc.
- Our staff comes from businesses who use IFS and have a minimum of 5 years IFS experience, where they have selected and implemented ERP systems in real working situations. As such we bring a unique client perspective to delivering successful IFS implementation and upgrade projects.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- Aerospace and Defense
- Asset Intensive
- Construction and Contracting
- Energy and Utilities
- High Tech Manufacturing
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas
- Process Manufacturing
- Service Providers
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- IFS Applications