IFS SUPPLY CHAIN – INVENTORY
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Inventory exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Inventory in support of IFS Supply Chain in IFS Applications™.
- Inventory process flow
- Part and Part Structure
- Warehouse Structure
- Inventory Transactions
- Goods Receipt and Quality Inspection
- Additional basic data and requirements
- Stock Deviation
- Serial Tracking and Condition Codes
- Internal Requirements
- Inventory transactions and reports
- Inventory valuation
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Understand the process flows, and the connection of Inventory with other departments.
- Demonstrate the part structure and the contents of the Inventory Part
- Set-up additional basic data that is used in the inventory flows.
- Set-up a warehouse structure
- Handle inventory transaction, such as scrap and move parts
- Register Purchase Order Arrivals, quality inspection and move the goods to inventory
- Demonstrate how to set-up Dangerous Good Classification
- Handle Stock deviations
- Handle counting
- Handle Inventory Planning
- Describe basic Inventory transactions
- Be aware of different valuation methods
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of supply chain business processes
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Supply Chain