Customer Community Lead
OUR OFFERAt IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative global environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from Product Development to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.You will be a part of the IFS Delivery Practice, and in a position to develop best in class practices and with the opportunity to make your mark on the future of the company. Sound interesting? Then join us as our new Customer Community Lead!
YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Community Lead will create and execute a customer engagement strategy to deliver organic growth of a customer community. Pivotal will be not only delivering foot-fall, but on-going engagement and pro-active contribution from customers and IFS.
The Community Lead will be part of the IFS Delivery Practice and will work closely with the team and customers to create and execute a strategy based on 4 priorities:
• Growth - Establishing the community as the preferred channel for finding solutions to product issues.
• Engagement - Execute a moderation system in place to ensure prompt response from IFS teams to members queries, blogs and comments.
• Listening - Working as the intermediary between users and internal development teams to improve user experience.
• Improvement - As with any online community, a successful launch should be timely and create buzz amongst users, but we expect the launch is just the start. Feedback from engaged community members will be incorporated into a plan for continuous community improvement.
With responsibility for the whole life-cycle of the community, we believe this is an exciting career opportunity to work in a fast-growing team, and to further develop your commercial experience in; online community management, social media management, copywriting, content creation, curation and digital distribution.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be a successful Community lead at IFS, you will take full ownership for responsibilities during community build phase that include:
• Be the programme owner, providing on the ground decisions for critical functions/ features and ensuring a successful platform is delivered.
• Be a sounding board for the technical team throughout the implementation process.
• Drive the direction of the implementation team by providing business and customer requirements.
• Co-ordinate the launch of the community generating interest and activity.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
• Manage customer expectations and gain understanding into their challenges associated with moving to IFS applications.
• Ensure cross-LoB collaboration, best practice sharing and team work.
• Facilitate communications between business and technology stakeholders to ensure our customers desired outcomes are met.
• Be a community evangelist. Multiply the understanding of and belief in community value, both internally and externally.
• Create and deliver a customer engagement strategy to create organic growth and to drive customer community engagement.
Education and competencies / skills:
• Builds strong professional credibility both internally and externally, by effectively managing and developing relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. (Essential)
• Experience in creating elegant, engaging editorials with an eloquent writing style for various digital and social media channels.
• Experience of growing a community organically, growth hacking. (Essential)
• Digital Marketing experience. (Essential)
• Previous experience writing online articles, blogging, social media blogs or similar.
• Previous experience working in a Start-Up. (Preferable)
• Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
• Delivers clear, convincing and well-organized presentations. Projects credibility and poise even in highly visible and/or adversarial situations.
• Organisational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
• Competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply to email@example.com quoting the job title as soon as possible but by no later than June 28th.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com