IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit www.IFSworld.com.
If you are a successful sales manager with proven record of driving change through a sales organisation, and want to join us on our journey of significant growth then this could be the role for you.
We are currently looking for experienced Sales people managers with ERP software capability that have vast experience in driving a sales team to success with a proven track record of delivering against quota.
We expect our sales managers to lead their teams successfully to close new business by enabling them to identify business needs, progress and execute effective go to market campaigns to drive incremental opportunities/prospects.
We value effective communicators who can coach their sales team to build credible relationships with their customer base to sustain long term relationships. We are looking for a Sales Manager who has an innovative and holistic approach to enabling and motivating their teams to be effective problem solvers so that they can thrive in our period of significant growth.
• Manage territory/accounts including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross functional resources.
• Develops and executes a territory plan to maximize revenue.
• Manages and develops the sales team including recruiting, hiring, coaching and performance management.
• Assist in the development of short, medium and long terms plans to achieve strategic objectives.
• Attain targeted sales goals and performance through effective management of this team.
• Meet face to face with customers of a regular basis to support business plans, growth and strategic alignment with IFS.
• Experienced Manager, capable of managing a diverse team.
• Proven track record of executing sales successes & influencing large deals.
• Ability to lead, collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders across IFS.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and strong presentation skills and demonstrated consultative skills.
• High levels of energy, passion, creativity and enthusiasm.
• Able to set priorities and keep the team focused on important tasks.
• Builds strong relationships within and external to IFS.
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package. IFS is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All IFS employees strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness.
To apply please send your CV to UKhumanresources@ifsworld.com