IFS Fundamentals - Financials Basic Setup
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Financials Basic Setup part of the IFS Fundamentals exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able to understand the essential IFS Financials Objects and their key data elements.
- Company and User data
- Chart of Accounts
- Accounting Calendar
- Currencies, Payment Terms and Tax Codes
- Posting control
- Demonstrate knowledge of creating basic essential IFS/Financials objects and understanding of their key data elements
- Explain the purpose of defining User Groups, Users per User Group and Accounting Periods
- Identify the data elements on the Users per Company, User Groups, Users per User Group and Accounting Periods pages
- Understand the functions on the Accounting Periods page
- Understand the effect of setting up data in User Groups per Period
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of the main business processes.
Courses: IFS Look and Feel, Data Requirements
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Fundamentals
Type of Course: