This course is a detailed view into IFS Costing. It is designed to provide you information as to how Standard, Weighted Average, and Actual costs can be calculated for the products you build.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is strongly recommended for customers using IFS Manufacturing, IFS Costing and IFS Purchasing that define/analyze and report against the costs accumulated for manufactured and purchased parts.
General knowledge of IFS Purchasing and Manufacturing is required.
Latest released version unless otherwise noted.
After this course, participants should be able to understand how costs are established for manufactured and purchased parts in IFS Applications. Topics include:
- Weighted Average and Standard Costing for Manufactured and Purchased Parts
- Lot and Serial Costing (Actual Costing)
- Use Business Analytics to create Excel Charts and Pivot Tables
- Understanding of the Costing functionality available in IFS, including Templates, Buckets, and Overheads
- Analyze Cost data, including Inventory Valuation and WIP Costing