This course gives you a thorough understanding of the Operative Human Resource system. Operative HR includes the basic data setup of the organization, time and attendance, shop floor reporting, payroll administration, and data collection components of the Human Resource system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for HR administrators, payroll personnel, business analysts, project managers, and core team members.
Latest released version unless otherwise noted
This course provides a broad understanding of how to construct the HR system, including basic data setup, authority privileges, schedules, time registration, operations reporting, and payroll administration.
- Creating new employees in the system
- Creating an organizational structure
- Defining authority permissions for time authorization
- Creating wage codes and schedules
- Creating time and attendance rules
- Constructing a time clock for data collection
- Working with team reporting on time and operations
- Setting up indirect operations and cost account transactions
- Creating labor classes
- Creating scrapping codes
- Recording time with bar coding against shop order operations using a shop order traveler
- Authorizing time for payroll and shop floor transactions
- Reporting machine time and review costs
- Understanding the shop floor labor reporting process